National Seeds Corporation Limited (NSC) invites online application form for filling up 220 vacancies of Assistant, Management Trainee, Senior Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Trainee, Trainee Mate in various disciplines. Candidates who completed their BE/ B.Tech/ LLB/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ MBA/ B.Com/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ ITI are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written examination, interview and document verification.
National Seeds Corporation Limited (NSC) under the administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare is an apex body engaged in production and distribution of quality seeds. The NSC Limited located at Beej Bhawan, PUS A Complex, New Delhi – 110012.
National Seeds Corporation Limited (NSC) invites online application from Indian Nationals for filling up various posts on direct recruitment basis at Corporate Office (New Delhi), Regional / Area Offices and Farms located all over India. The last date for registration of online application is extended up to 31st August 2020.
National Seeds Corporation Limited (NSC) under the administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare is an apex body engaged in production and distribution of quality seeds. The NSC Limited located at Beej Bhawan, PUS A Complex, New Delhi – 110012
Professional degree in Law from a recognized University. One year experience of handling legal matters in a reputed organisation or with experienced Advocate. Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) shall be desirable. The departmental candidates who are law graduates working in the next below post for two years having aptitude to work in Legal Department will also be considered on merits, along with others.
Post wise Vacancies:
- Assistant (Legal) Grade-I – 03 Vacancies
- Management Trainee (Production) – 16 Vacancies
- Management Trainee (Horticulture) – 01 Vacancy
- Management Trainee (Marketing) – 07 Vacancies
- Management Trainee (Human Resource) – 02 Vacancies
- Management Trainee (Agri. Engg.) – 04 Vacancies
- Management Trainee (Civil Engg.) – 01 Vacancy
- Management Trainee (Quality Control) – 02 Vacancies
- Management Trainee (Materials Management) – – 03 Vacancies
(a) Logistics -1
(b) Certification & Packing Material (CPM) -01
(c) Agro Chemicals – 01)
- Sr. Trainee (Agriculture) – 29 vacancies
- Sr. Trainee (Agriculture) – Plant Protection (PP) – 03 vacancies
- Sr. Trainee (Horticulture) – 01 vacancy
- Sr. Trainee (Marketing) – 10 vacancies
- Sr. Trainee (Human Resource) – 05 Vacancies
- Sr. Trainee (Logistics) – 05 Vacancies
- Sr. Trainee (Quality Control) – 01 vacancy
- Sr. Trainee (Accounts) – 05 vacancies
- Diploma Trainee (Agriculture Engineering) – 04 vacancies
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical Engineering) – 03 vacancies
- Trainee (Agriculture) – 18 vacancies
- Trainee (Marketing) – 17 vacancies
- Trainee (Human Resource) – 08 vacancies
- Trainee (Agri. Stores) – 06 vacancies
- Trainee (Purchase) – 02 vacancies
- Trainee (Technician): – 27
(a) Diesel Mechanic – 09
(b) Electrician – 04
(c) Machine man – 03
(d) Welder – 01
(e) Auto Electrician 04
(f) Processing Plant Operator – 05
(g) Blacksmith – 01)
- Trainee (Stores Engineering) – 09 vacancies
- Trainee (Stenographer) – 13 vacancies
- Trainee (Quality Control) – 03 vacancies
- Trainee (Data Entry Operator) – 03 vacancies
- Trainee (Accounts) – 06 vacancies
- Trainee Mate (Agri.) – 03 vacancies
Only online application will be considered. No other mode of application shall be considered. Application Last Date:19-Aug.-2020 Candidates are required to submit invariably self-attested copy of the following certificates/documents as applicable to his/her case along with the print out of online application and admit card at the time of document verification/Skill Test with originals:-
a. Birth Certificate/Ssc Mark Sheet as a proof of Date of Birth
b. SSLC/SSC/HSC Mark Sheet
c. Mark Sheets of (each year or each semester) UG Degree and convocational/Provisional Certificate.
d. Mark Sheets and Certificates of all Educational, Professional and Technical Qualifications. Mark Sheet of each year or each semester is must.
e. Computer Course Certificate of not less than 6 months duration.
f. Transfer Certificate (TC)
g. Experience Certificate/Service Certificate issued by the Employer indicating the period of service, nature of experience like full time/part time, designation and details of job or responsibilities clearly (if applicable).
h. No Objection Certificate (NOC) from present employer – as applicable.
i. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format by the Government.
j. Income and Assets certificate to be produced by Economically Weaker Sections.
k. Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen
1. Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format in respect of Person with Disabilities (PWD). m. Any other relevant certificates (as applicable).
2. Before submitting the online application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfill all the eligibility criteria with respect to age , education qualification, work experience and other requirements as published in the online advertisement. If the candidate is not eligible, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. If the candidate Qualifies in the selection process and subsequently, it is found that he/she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, service so obtained will be terminated without any notice or compensation.
Start date of online application -14th July 2020
Last date of submitting online application – 31st August 2020
Last date for online application fee payment – 31st August 2020
Tentative date of Computer Based Test – September 2020
|Assistant (Legal)||22000 – 77000/-|
|Management Trainee||47480/- per month|
|Senior / Diploma Trainee||26114/- per month|
|Trainee||20179/- per month|
|Trainee Mate (Agri.)||19586/- per month|
Rs.500/- only may be paid online through credit/ debit card, Net Banking by Visa/ Mastercard. No fee for SC / ST / PWD.
How to Apply: All applications are invited only through the online mode at NSC Online Application Portal link name as applyonline.co.in/nsc/.The Last date of submitting online application is 31/08/2020.
Official notification- Click Here to Check Out