Applications are invited through Post/ in Person from eligible aspirants for recruit 70 candidates on temporary basis. According to the Anna university CEG recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned for Teaching Fellow & Junior Research Fellow posts. Aspirants who are looking for jobs in Tamilnadu govt should submit the application on or before the last date 27.08.2020 (MIT & CEG) and 05.09.2020 (A.C.Tech).
Prior experience in office assistance and driving skill.
Minimum two years in four wheeler driving with experience as Peon or Equivalent.
• Handling incoming calls and other communications
• Managing file system and maintaining documents as needed
• Performing general office clerical duties and deliver circulars etc
• Coordinating events as necessary
• Creating, maintaining in and out records • Establishing and operationalizing an end-to-end visitor and guest management process including transport and accommodation as required.
• Ensure that the Physical security of the incubator 24/7 that includes labs, workshop areas and co-working areas.
• To ensure power, air conditioning, internet and telecommunication facilities are managed and maintained for continuous operation of the incubator.
• No TA/DA will be given to candidates for attending the interview
. • The date and time of interview will be informed later to the candidates by email only.
• Candidates should appear for interview along with their original certificates and other relevant documents.
• The position is temporary which will be renewed every year subject to satisfactory performance.