On 22/08/2020, Pondicherry University announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow.
Pondicherry University is outstanding among the Central Universities in India. Teaching and research are its primary functions as in other Central Universities. In addition, it has also affiliated colleges located in Puducherry, Karaikal, Mahe, Yanam and the Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
|Pondicherry University Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||1 – 4 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||04-09-2020|
Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow in the DST-SERB. India Funded Research Project at the Centre for Nanoscience and Technolop, Pondicherry University.
1. Posts: Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow
2. Title of the Project : “Improving corrostion resistance of magnesium alloy. against wet environment by different protective coating*”
3. Duration of the project One Year (Or till the end Of the Project)
4. Fellowship: As per DST-lndia guidelines: Rs 25.000/- per month based on qualifications (Please refer to DST website for complete details).
5. Qualifications: (a) M.Sc. in Physics/Chemistry/Materials Science/Nanoscience and Technology (b) M. Tech. in Materials Science/Nanoscience and Technology (Other terms remain the same as in the DST guidelines)
l. CSIR. NET, GATE qualifications
2. Research experience in Electro chemical analysis/corrosion science
Dr. P. Thangadurai Assistant Professor Centre Tor Nanoscience And Technology Madanjeet School Of Green Energy Technologies Pondicherry University. Rv Nagar. Kalapet Puducherry — 605 014
Short listed applicants will invited for interview at Pondicherry University.
How to Apply:
Application on plain paper is invited from eligible candidates with detailed bio-data. E-mail ID. mobile number and scan copy of duly attested copies of certificates. Application may either be forwarded to the following address for a temporary research position in a DST-India supported Research Project. Application via email will also be accepted but complete details should be enclosed along with scan copy Of the certificates. Short listed applicants will invited for interview at Pondicherry University. No TAIDA is admissible for attending the interview. The mode of interview may be online or online depending on the Covid- 19 conditions.
Last Date for application 04-09-2020 (5.30 PM)
Address for sending ÅW application : Dr. P. THANGADURAI Assistant Professor Centre tor Nanoscience and Technology Madanjeet School of Green Energy Technologies Pondicherry University. RV Nagar. Kalapet Puducherry — 605 014
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview