India Post announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH for the position of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant.
|Company Name||India Post|
|Post Name||Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant|
|No of Posts||52 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||31/07/2020|
Notification for appointment Of Meritorious Sports persons in the Department Of posts in cadre of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant. Postman and Multi Tasking Staff. Online Applications are invited from meritorious Sportspersons for appointment as Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Postman/Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff against the vacancies of Direct Quota for Sport Quota Recruitment as shown in Annexure A, B & C in Gujarat Postal Circle.
1. Post Name: Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
2. No of Vacancy: 52 (These posts are available in Various Division/ Unit)
3. Scale of Pay: Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant:- Rs.25500- 81100 (Level 4 in Pay Matrix)
4. Qualification: (i) 10+2 Standard or 12th class pass from a recognized University/ Board
(ii) the candidates will be required to furnish Certificate of Basic Computer Training from a recognized Computer training institute before issuance of appointment letter. Computer Training Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of Basic Computer Knowledge Certificate is relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied Computer as a subject in matriculation or Class XII or Higher educational qualification and in such cases a separate Certificate will not be insisted upon.
5. Period of probation:- Two years
1. Date Of issue of notification: 10.07.2020
2. Starting Date & Time Of Registration Of Online Applications on Indiapost Website: 10.07.2020 at 10.00 hrs
3. Closing Date & Time of Registration Of Online Applications on Indiapost Website: 31.07.2020 at 23.59 hrs
4. Starting Date for Deposit of Fee in cash at any Computerized Post Offices in India during working hours of Post offices: 10.07.2020
5. Last Date for Deposit Of Fee in cash at any Computerized Post Offices in India during working hours of Post offices: 31.07.2020
1. Rules and instructions issued by Government of India & Department Of Posts in respect Of Direct Recruitment Of meritorious Sports Persons under Sports Quota vacancies from open market shall be applicable, irrespective of their non-mention in this notification.
2. The candidate should not have been debarred by any recruitment authority/ Department/ Ministry of Central Government as on date and have never been convicted by any Court of Law.
3. The candidates are themselves responsible for ensuring that they fall within the prescribed age limit and also fulfill Other eligibility criteria. If at any stage, it is found that they do not fulfill the age criteria or any Other eligibility criteria, their candidature will be cancelled.
4. An applicant cannot register for more than one application on-line. Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Manually received applications will not be entertained.
5. The vacancies notified are liable to vary / change without any prior intimation.
6. The application registered by the applicant will be treated as Provisional and the lection/ appointment is subject to verification of respective original certificate/ ocuments.
7. Candidates have to produce the original documents/ testimonials as and when required/ demanded.
8. Any false/ incorrect information found/ detected at any tage, his/her candidature/appointment will be summarily rejected/ terminated.
9. No request for withdrawal of application/ fees will be entertained at any stage of recruitment.
10. Signature of candidate should invariably be in running handwriting.
11. The selected candidates shall be posted anywhere in Gujarat Postal Circle.
12. The applicants are advised to visit http://ccc.cept.gov.in/gsrect time to time for more details and information.
O/o Chief Postmaster General, Gujarat Circle, Khanpur, Ahmedabad — 380 001
Meritorious Sports Candidates will be selected for appointment based on the instructions contained in the Department of personnel & Training 0M no.14015/1/76-ESn.(D) dated 04.08.1980 as amended from time to time.
1. First Preference: Candidates who have represented the country in an INTERNATIONAL competition with the clearance of the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports.
2. Second Preference: Candidates who have represented a State/ Union Territory in the Senior or Junior Level National Championship Organized by the National Sports Federations recognized by the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports or National Games organized by the Indian Olympic Association and have won medals or position up to third place. Between the candidates participating in Senior and Junior National Championships/ games, the candidates having participated and won the medal in Senior National Championship gets preference.
3. Third Preference: Candidates who have represented a University in an Inter-University competition conducted by Association of Indian Universities / Inter-University Sports Board and have won medals or positions up to third place in finals.
4. Fourth Preference: Candidates who have represented the State Schools in the National Sports/ Games for Schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation and have won medals or positions up to third place.
5. Fifth Preference: Candidates who have been awarded National Award in physical efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
6. Sixth Preference: Candidates who have represented a State/ Union Territory/ University/ State School Teams at the Levels (II) to (l V) above but could not win a medal or Position in the same order of preference.
How to Apply
1. The applicant must register themselves on the website http://ccg.cept.gov.in/gsrect.
2. Applications can be submitted through any of the three means (a) Speed Posts addressed to The Assistant Director Postal Sewices/ Recruitment) O/o Chief Postmaster General, Gujarat Circle, Khanpur, Ahmedabad — 380 001
(b) Through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) Through online method on the website http://ccc.cept.gov.inlgsrect.
3. Online application will be accepted from the candidate. In case of any technical issue, the candidates can also apply through e-mail – email@example.com.
4. The candidates who satisfy the above conditions & desire to apply online will have to register himself/ herself in the portal on India post Website with effect from 10.07.2020 to 31.07.2020.
5.The applicant has to visit the website http://ccc.cept.gov.in/gsrect through internet enable workstation or personal computer or laptop.