The School of Education Department Punjab has released the online application process for Pre Primary Teachers. As per the notification, there are a total of 8393 vacancies that are to be filled under the Punjab School Teacher Recruitment 2020. The vacancies are for the Pre Primary Teacher posts. Interested candidates can apply for the vacant posts from the official website @educationrecruitmentboard.com. The last to apply is December 21, 2020. Check all details related to the Punjab School Teacher Recruitment 2020 here.
The last date to apply is December 21, 2020
There are a total of 8393 vacancies that are released for the post of Pre Primary Teacher Posts.
Candidates must have qualified the 12th exam with at least 45% marks. Candidates must also have a diploma course of minimum one year in Nursery Teacher Education Programme. Candidates must also have Punjabi as their language in 10th. The age limit is 18 to 37 years.
How to apply
- Visit the official website – educationrecruitmentboard.com
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Register on the official website (Use valid email ID and contact number).
- The registration details will be sent on the email ID and contact number.
- Login using the credentials and fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Print the form after paying the fee for future reference.
- General and Other Category- Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 500/-