Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed ITI for the position of Trade Apprentices. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 28/02/2020. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification and eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the respective posts. To Apply for the job posting from RRCAT
Applications are invited for engagement of 70 numbers of Trade Apprentices under extant provisions of Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 at Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The date of commencement of the batch is 1st April, 2020. The duration of the apprenticeship is 1 year for all the trades. The trade apprenticeship scheme at RRCAT is a part of National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS).
Trade Wise RRCAT Apprentice Vacancy
|Trade||No of Vacancy|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||02|
|Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||03|
|Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic/ Mechanic Industrial Electronics/ Mechanic Power Electronics||16|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||02|
|Food Production (Vegetarian)||02|
1. Post: Trade Apprentices
2. Vacancies : 70
3. Amount of Stipend: The stipend is ₹ 7750/- (Rupees Seven Thousand Seven Hundred Fifty only) per month.
4. Candidates are required to apply for only one of the designated trades mentioned in Table-1. Candidate should possess an ITI certificate in the respective trade mentioned in the last column of Table-1.
1. Candidates shall register themselves at NAPS apprenticeship portal http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/ which is the official web portal of Government of India’s Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship for trade apprenticeship in designated trades.
Candidates shall fill up all the data including their Aadhaar number correctly. Candidates shall also upload scanned copies of the following originals at the NAPS apprenticeship portal while registering:
Date of Birth certificate / 10th class passing certificate
10th class mark-sheet in “Academic Qualification”
ITI certificate in “Technical Qualification”
2. Candidates must register at RRCAT apprenticeship portal after registering at NAPS apprenticeship portal. Only online applications will be accepted through RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal. Registration number issued by NAPS apprenticeship portal is mandatory for applying through RRCAT apprenticeship portal.
3. Submission of fraudulent and wrong information on the RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal is a serious criminal offence and is subjected to the provisions of the Indian Penal Code. It is strongly advised that such attempts shall not be made.
4. Candidate should read the general instructions given in the advertisement carefully before making any entry or selecting any option. Candidate shall enter all the required details while filling up the online application form.
5. Name and date of birth should be filled as in the Secondary School Certificate/10th Standard Certificate.
6. Before filling application form, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of the following in jpg / pdf format in 300 kB file size for each document:
Date of Birth certificate
10th standard board examination mark sheet and certificate
ITI mark sheet and National Trade Certificate
Passport size color photograph
Caste certificate (if applicable)
Disability certificate (if applicable)
No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates.
1. Any form of canvassing will result in cancellation of candidature.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending physical verification of documents or at the time of commencement of the apprenticeship.
3. The engagement and training are strictly in compliance with the provisions of the Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
4. There is no obligation to provide regular Employment on completion of apprenticeship training. The process of employment at RRCAT is a separately conducted exercise in which the apprentice may participate if he or she is eligible.
5. Those who have already attended the trade apprenticeship training elsewhere will not be considered for an apprenticeship in the same trade.
6. RRCAT will conduct its own medical examination of the selected candidates. A candidate will be assumed to have agreed to this condition by applying for a trade apprenticeship at RRCAT.
7. Accommodation will not be provided to apprentices during the apprenticeship period. The apprentices shall make their own arrangements for accommodation. RRCAT is located in the municipal area of Indore city and shared / individual accommodations are easily available in nearby localities.
8. Apprentices will have to organize their transport arrangements themselves.
9. There is no arrangement of subsidized / free meals in RRCAT campus.
10. RRCAT will conduct the trade apprenticeship with periodic assessments at a frequency and duration decided by the training In-charge. The apprentices must make efforts to learn the trade during the ‘on the job practical training’ with utmost sincerity and perform satisfactorily in the periodic assessments. It is assumed that the trade apprentices are acquainted with the skills they learned during their ITI training. Consistent bad performance in these internal assessments may lead to termination of the apprenticeship as per the extant provisions of the Apprenticeship Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
11. The medium of instruction will be Hindi / English. Commonly used technical terminologies will be utilized during instructions irrespective of the medium of instruction.
12. RRCAT is an establishment of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. It is governed by special provisions like the Atomic Energy Act 1962. The employees are civilian employees and are bound by the aforementioned act and CCS conduct rules 1964. In all matters of conduct and discipline, the apprentice shall be governed by the rules and regulations prevalent at RRCAT.
13. Disrespectful, belligerent, dishonest, procrastinating and escapist behavior of an apprentice will hamper the outcome of this training scheme. Therefore, if such things are brought to the notice of RRCAT authorities and the apprentice does not correct himself/herself even after three official memos then his / her apprenticeship may be terminated in consultation with Apprenticeship Adviser.
14. Where the contract of apprenticeship is terminated for failure on the part of the apprentice to carry out the terms of the contract, the apprentice shall refund to RRCAT as cost of training such amount as may be determined by the Apprenticeship Adviser. In such an event, the apprentices shall not be entitled to enter into another contract of Apprenticeship under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 with any other organization.
15. Every Apprentice who has completed the period of training shall appear for All India Trade Test (AITT) to be conducted by the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) to determine his / her proficiency in the designated trade in which he/she has undergone apprenticeship training.
16. A certificate of proficiency in the trade will be issued by the NCVT on passing the AITT