RCB Faridabad Ph.D. Admission 2019 (Autumn Session) – Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB), Faridabad, an institution of national importance, has released Ph.D. Admission Notification for Autumn Session 2019 under the Department of Biotechnology (DBT under the auspices of UNESCO.
No of seats: Twenty (20)
Reservation of seats: As per the GoI guidelines.
Eligibility Criteria for RCB Faridabad Ph.D. Admission 2019
- Qualifications: MSc/MTech in any branch of Life Sciences/Chemistry/MPharma/ MVSc/ MBBS or an equivalent degree.
- Qualifying Marks: 60% aggregate score or equivalent grade in the qualifying degree examination (5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC allowed as per the GoI norms).
- In addition to the above, candidates should have qualified any of the following examinations and hold a valid fellowship offer at the time of the interview.
- Joint CSIR-UGC test for Junior Research Fellowship (CSIR/UGC JRF)
- Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (DST-INSPIRE)
- DBT Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-JRF)
- ICMR Junior Research Fellowship (ICMR-JRF)
- Any other nationally-competitive fellowship offered by the Government.
- The applications in the prescribed format received by the due date will be scrutinized for eligibility. Eligible candidates will be called for a written test followed by an interview.
- The students admitted to the program will have to avail the fellowship for which they have qualified as per the rules of the funding agency. RCB will have no financial liability regarding the same.
- Laboratory Fees Rs. 6000 per semester, Tuition Fees (First Semester Only) Rs. 6000 per semester
- Academic Administration Fees Rs. 5000 per semester, Medical Fees Rs. 3000 per semester
- Student Amenities Fees Rs. 1000 per semester, Caution Fees Rs. 5000 (once, at the time of admission, refundable), Thesis Examination Fees Rs. 10000 (at the time of submission of thesis)
- The student admitted to the Ph.D. program will have to pay the following fees
- Hostel charges will be applicable in case availing hostel face
RCB Faridabad Ph.D. Admission 2019 Application Process
- Eligible candidates may apply online for Ph.D. Program at the official website: https://www.rcb.res.in/
- Application Fee Rs.500/- (to be submitted in continuation with the online form)
Important Dates for RCB Faridabad Ph.D. Admission 2019
- The last date of submitting online applications: 20th November 2019.
- Written Test and Interview: 19th & 20th December 2019.
RCB Faridabad :
RCB Faridabad Regional Centre for Biotechnology, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad- Gurgaon Expressway, P.O. Box No. 3, Faridabad-121001 Haryana (NCR Delhi), India, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 91 129 2848800, Website www.rcb.res.in