Kerala PSC has announced a recruitment drive for filling Regional Officer Vacancies; Read the official notification and apply on/before 20-11-2019.
|Vacancy 1||Regional Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 20,740 – Rs. 36,140/-Per Month|
|Experience||5 – 10 years|
|Last Date to Apply||20/11/2019|
Other Qualification Details:
- 1. Qualifications: 1) Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Industrial Engineering from a recognized university. 2) MBA from a recognized university. 3) A minimum of 5 years of experience in the Operation and Maintenance of Industrial Machinery and Production Technique.
- 2. The scale of Pay: Rs. 20,740 – 36,140 (PR).
- 3. Name of the firm: Kerala Artisans Development Corporation Limited.
- 4. Method of Appointment: Direct Recruitment.
- 5. (i) The above vacancies are now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in pursuance of this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years provided that the said list will not continue to be in force if a new Ranked List after the minimum period of expiry of one year is published. Candidates will be advised against the vacancies shown above and for all the vacancies reported during the period of currency of the Ranked List. (ii) The Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidate to the above post if it is subsequently found that such advice was made under some mistake. On such cancellation, the appointing authority shall terminate the service of the candidate, provided that, the cancellation of advice for appointment by the Commission and subsequent termination of service of the candidate by the appointing authority shall be made within the period of probation or 240 days from the date of joining duty whichever is earlier.
- 6. Applications Are Invited From Qualified Candidates For Selection To The Following Post. Applications Shall Be Submitted Online Only Through The Official Website Of The Commission Only After “One Time Registration”. Candidates Who Have Already Registered Can Apply Through Their Profile. The Photo Uploaded Through One Time Registration Should Be Taken After 31.12.2010 And Also Bear The Name Of Candidate And The Date Of Photo Taken At The Bottom Of The Photograph. The Uploaded Photo Will Be Having A Validity Of Ten Years From The Date Of Photograph Taken. Candidates who have AADHAAR should add the same as ID Proof in their profile
Age: 18 – 41 Only
If Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of the Test.
How to Apply
- (a) Candidates shall register as per the One Time Registration system on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission, Viz., www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using their User- ID and password. Candidates shall click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card if required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User- ID for further communication with the Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, community, age, etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- b. Last date of receipt of applications: 20.11.2019 Wednesday up to 12 midnight