AIIMS Rishikesh Research Officer Recruitment 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh (AIIMS Rishikesh) invites application for the position Research Officer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to AIIMS Rishikesh before 07-03-2020.
|AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Research Officer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||5 – 8 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||07-03-2020|
Qualification in Details
1. Applications are invited for the following position of in a research project
2. Name of the Post: Research officer (01)
3. Qualification: Candidate should be Master in Public Health (MPH) having at least 5 years of experience. Candidate should be expertise in Health Economics.
4. Duration: 08 months (Can be extendable subject to satisfactory progress report)
5. Emoluments per month (in Rs.): Commensurate with qualification and experience.
6. Principal Investigator: Dr.Bhanu Duggal, Prof & HOD, Department of Cardiology, 5rd Floor, Medical College Building, AllMS Rishikesh, Virbhadra Road, Rishikesh Uttarakhand- 249203.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Post is purely temporary. Employment will automatically terminate upon The post completion/termination of project and there is no liability for permanent employment on AllMS Rishikesh or Principal Investigator or funding agency.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh,Virbhadra Road Shivaji Nagar, near Barrage, Sturida Colony, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249203
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the written exam/interview. Time, date and venue of interview will be informed to shortlisted candidates by Email.