State Bank of India has released the SBI Apprentice 2020 notification on November 19. Candidates can apply online for SBI Apprentice 2020 from the official website – www.sbi.co.in. The exam conducting authority has released 8500 SBI Apprentice vacancy 2020. The age limit to apply online for the SBI Apprentice 2020 exam is 20 to 28 years. SBI Apprentice Selection process comprises two stages – online written test and local language test.
Candidates can check SBI Apprentice recruitment 2020 important dates given below.
- Start date of SBI Apprentice apply online: November 20, 2020
- Last date to apply online for SBI Apprentice: December 10, 2020
- SBI Apprentice 2020 exam date 2020: January 2020 (Tentative)
State Bank of India has released 8500 vacancies for the SBI Apprentice recruitment 2020. For more details about SBI Apprentice vacancy, candidates can check the table given below.
|Category||Number of vacancies|
- Educational Qualification: Graduation in any stream from recognised University
- Age Limit: 20 to 28 years
- Visit the official website of SBI – Apply Online
- Complete the registration process
- Complete SBI Apprentice apply online
- Upload relevant documents in the application form
- Pay the application fee in online
- Preview and submit the SBI Apprentice application form
The selection process of SBI Apprentice 2020 comprises two stages mentioned below.
- Online written examination
- Local language test
Apprentice Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern of SBI Apprentice from the table given below.
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum maximum||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 minutes|
|General English||25||25||15 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|