To crack SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2020 exam it is very important to know the exam pattern in and out. Here is the exam pattern of SBI Clerk Prelims and SBI Clerk Mains exam
A penalty for every incorrect answer will be marked in the Objective Tests of both Preliminary and Mains exams. Every wrong answer will be penalized by deducting 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question. There will be no penalty for leaving a question blank, i.e. in case, no answer is marked by the candidate.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2020 – Prelims
- SBI clerk prelims have negative marking for wrong answers, for every incorrect answer about 0.25 marks to be deducted from the final score.
- SBI Clerk is a qualifying exam, after qualifying this exam only, the candidate will be allowed to sit for the mains exam.
- The entire prelims exam is bilingual that available in both the English and Hindi languages, except for the English section.
- There will be 3 sections in the SBI clerk prelims exam with 100 objective type questions for 100 marks.
- Each section has 20 minutes fixed duration, thus the total time for the exam is 1 hour.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2020 – Mains
- The candidates will be selected for SBI clerk mains exam in the ratio of 1:10 based on performance in the preliminary exam.
- The duration of the SBI clerk exam is 2 hours 45 minutes. It is clear that for each section, a fixed timing allotted.
- Similar to the prelims exam, the SBI clerk’s mains exam also has a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer marked by a candidate.
- As usually, the mains exam is bilingual that available in both the English and Hindi languages, except the English section.
- Overall in the main exam, there will be 190 objective type questions that will be given for 200 marks.