In the SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 Exam, the questions will be asked from Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability and English Language. On the other hand, in the SBI Clerk Mains 2020 exam, questions are asked from General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning/Computer Aptitude. In each of these sections, the questions are asked from the wide range of topics that are included in the SBI Clerk Syllabus for Prelims and Mains. The syllabus and exam pattern is different for both the phases.
Get here the detailed subject-wise syllabus and exam pattern of the SBI Clerk Exam 2020 for both Prelims & Mains. The SBI Clerk Notification 2020 is out for the recruitment of over 8000 Junior Associates or Clerks in the State Bank of India (SBI). Candidates who want to fetch this bank job need to appear for the SBI Clerk recruitment exam which is carried out in three phases – Prelims, Mains and Local Language Test. The SBI Clerk Syllabus is different for all these phases. Go through the given SBI Clerk Syllabus for both Prelims and Mains and start preparing for the exam now.
SBI CLERK SYLLABUS PRELIMS
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
SBI CLERK preliminary exam contains various sub-sections such as English language, quantitative aptitude, and reasoning to test the abilities required for the exam. The duration of the exam is 1 hour and has a total of 100 questions bifurcated into sub-sections for 100 marks.
Various sub-sections include:
- English Language: This has 30 questions in total and has a time duration of 20 minutes. Each correct answer will give 1 mark while a wrong answer will incur (-) 0.25 mark.
- Reasoning ability: This section has 35 questions and has a time duration of 20 minutes. This also has 1 mark of each correct answer and a negative 0.25 mark for the wrong answer.
- Quantitative ability: This section also has 35 questions and time duration of 20 minutes. Negative marks (1/4th) apply to this section as well.
SBI CLERK SYLLABUS MAINS
|Name Of Section||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 min|
|General English||40||40||35 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 min|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 min|
|Total||190||200||2 hr 40 Min|
The main exam is for the candidates who are able to clear the prelim section. This contains 4 sections which has a total of 190 questions with a total of 200 marks and time limit of 2 hrs. and 40 minutes.
- General English: This section has a total of 40 questions for a total of 40 marks and a time limit of 35 minutes.
- Quantitative Aptitude: This has 50 questions in this section for a total of 50 marks and a time limit of 45 minutes.
- Reasonable ability and computer aptitude: This section has 50 questions for a total of 60 marks and a time limit of 45 minutes.
- General/financial awareness: this section also has 50 questions for 50 marks and to be attempted in 35 minutes
SBI Clerk Local Language Test
Once the students have cleared the Prelims Exam, they are called for the Mains Exam. But after clearing the Mains exam, again, the shortlisted candidates are called to appear for SBI Clerk Local Language Test which is the third stage of SBI Clerk Recruitment Procedure.
- Candidates who clear Mains will only be eligible for the SBI Clerk Local Language Test
- Students who do not have a certificate to show in which it is mentioned that they have studied the opted local language in 10th & 12th standard have to appear for this test compulsorily
- Any candidate who fails this test will be disqualified from the recruitment process according to the SBI Clerk Selection Process regardless of the marks obtained in the Prelims & Mains Exam
- The SBI Clerk Local Language Test is not a very difficult paper, students can easily crack it
- This local test is actually a replacement of the interview round because it is important that the students are fully aware of all the aspects of the language they are going to deal with their customers in