ICFRE announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Scientist E and F.
|Post Name||Scientist E and F|
|No of Posts||7 Posts|
|Job Location||Dehradun, Bangalore|
|Last Date to Apply||20/09/2020|
Indian Council of FOIestry Research and Education (ICFRE), an autonomous body of the Ministry Of Envimnment, Forests & Climate Change, Govt. of India having nine Institutes and five centers across the Country viz. at Dehradun, Jabalpur, Jodhpur, Ranchi, Jorhat, Bangluru, Coimbatore, Shimla, Hyderabad, Allahabad, Chhindwara, Agartala, Vishakapatanam and Aizwal invites application for filling up the posts of Scientists-E & F on deputation basis in the pay scales ptescribed against the post plus usual allowances as admissible under rules in ICFRE for a period of 03 years (extendable for two years) for the work relating the subjects mentioned against the grade (post).
A.Scientists/Officers belonging to any other Ministry or Department of the Central Government or a State Government or Union Territories or Universities or Public Sector Undertakings or semi- Government or statutory of autonomous organizations or research organizations or institutions funded by the Government may apply for the post, subject to the fulfillment of following lequirements, namely:-
(a) possessing minimum educational qualifications and experience as mentioned against the post.
(b) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department with 11 years service experience for the post Of Scientist-E and 16 years service experience for the post of Scientist-F.
1. Name the of Post: Scientist-E & F
2. Number of Posts: 07 Seven
3. Scale of Pay: Scientist-F -(Level-13A of 7th CPC pay matrix), Scientist-E – Level-13 of 7th CPC matrix
4. Discipline/ No. of post/ Essential Qualifications/ Institute/Station of posting: Wood Science & Technology (02-posts)-IWST. Bangalore l. (a) M.Sc. in physics/ Wood Science and Technology/ M.Sc. Forestry with specialization in Wood Science & Technology (b) Ph.D. in Wood Science and Technology (or) M. Tech in Mechanical/ Civil Engineering or equivalent
ii. Experience in R & D in the subject of Wood Science and Technology in the last 10 years
5. Forest Biometrics and Mensuration (01-post) – ICFRE (Hqr.)/ FRI. Dehradun i. M.Sc. and Ph.D. in Biometrics/ Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/ Statistics/ Agricultural Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ M. Stat or equivalent.
ii. Research experience in Forest Biometrics and Mensuration in last 5 years
6. Climate Change ( 02-posts)-ICFRE (Hqr.)/FRI. Dehradun i. Masters degree in Forestry/Ecology/Environmental Scienc Climate Change or equivalent with Ph.D. in climat change/climate change modeling
ii. Experience in research and development in climate chang modeling With reference to natural resources in last 5 years.
7. Agricultural Engineering-Soil and Water Conservation (Ol- post)- ICFRE Dehradun i. Masters degæe and Ph.D in Soil and Water Conservation/ Water Resouwes/ Hydrology/ Watershed Management/ Soil and Water Engineering/ Irrigation Water Management or equivalent. OR
ii. Master Degree in Engineeringrrechnology in Soil and Water Conservation/Agricultural Engineering/ Soil and water Engineering/ Water Resources/ Hydrology/ Watershed Management/ Irrigation Water Management Engineering or equivalent hExperience in research and development in soil and water conservation in last 5 years.
8. . Extension (01-post)- ICFRE (Ugr.)/FRI. Dehradun I. Master in Agriculture/Forestry/Horticulture or equivalent with Ph. D in Extension. ii. Experience in Forestry/Agriculture Extension in last 10 years
Age: Not more than 50 years as on 20.09.2020
1. Application and the envelope should be superscripted as “Application for the post of Scientist” against circular No. In no case the Council will be responsible for non-receipt of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
2. No application received after the stipulated last date will be entertained under any circumstance and all the late applications will be summarily rejected.
3. The candidate must submit their application through proper channel. The concerned depaHment/01ganization should enclose vigilance clearance report and Annual confidential Repon of the officer for the last five years (2014-15 to 2018-19) while forwarding the applications of the candidates.
4. However, an advance copy can be submitted alongwith the prescribed fee.
5. The Council reserves the right to relax, the qualifications/experience in case of exceptionally qualified and meritorious candidates. Departmental officers working the direct line of in-situ promotion under FCS, shall not be eligible for being considered for deputation.
6. Similarly, deputationists shall not eligible to be considered for promotion. However, their pay will be Protected on their promotion in the parent department.
7. The Council reserves the right not to fill up the vacancy advertised if the circumstances so warrant in the interest of the Council.
Secretary, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education, P.O. New Forest, Dehradun
Selection will be based on Deputation Basis
How to Apply
1. Last Date of receipt of application: 20.09.2020
2. Application in prescribed proforma as given in Annexure-I should be sent neatly typed on A-4 size paper, with a recent passport size photograph duly self-signed and pasted and accompanied by crossed Demand Draft of Rs.500/-(Rupees five hundred only) as non- lefundable fee drawn in favour of the Accounts Officer, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education, P.O; New Forest, Dehradun and self-attested copies of ceftificates of educational qualification, experience should reach the office of the Secretary, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education, P.O. New Forest, Dehradun on or before 20.09.2020