On 17/09/2020, South East Central Railway announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MS/MD for the position of Specialist.
|Company Name||South East Central Railway|
|No of Posts||21 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 95,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||27/09/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Chattisgarh Govt Jobs|
In view of the exigencies related with the COVID-19 Global Pandemic and to meet the shortage of Doctors, it was decided to engage 40 Contract Medical Practitioner/ CMPs (including 50% Specialists) purely on contract basis for a period of 03 months extendable till normalization of COVID-19 situation and as per future guidelines conveyed by Railway Board, to serve in the Central Hospital/ S.E.C.RaiIway. Vide Notification No.P-HQ/GAZ/561/MD- 13/297 dt.06.04.2020 . In continuation to that, it has been now been decided to fill the unfilled vacancies. The details are given below:
1. Poisition: Specialists
2. Health Unit/ Hospital; Central Hospital, SECR Bilaspur
3. Eligibility Conditions/ Qualifications: MD Anesthesia, MD (Medicine), Chest Physicians, Critical care specialist, Pathologist, Microbiologist. In addition retired Railway Doctors /retired GDMOs of State/Central Govt. up to the age of 65 years are also eligible. First reference will be given to Retired Railway Doctors.
4. Specialists 06 hours Rs.95,000/- (Rupees Ninety five thousand only).
5. Period of contract: The Contract period is normally for three (03) months. The contract/ service may be terminated before expiry of 03 months by either side at any time by giving 15 days notice without assigning an reasons whatsoever.
6. No of Posts: 21
Age: Upper Age Limit 65 years
Terms and Conditions
1. The Contract Medical Practitioners who enters contract with Railways will not have any claim or right for his/ her continuity or automatic extension of the term of contract.
2. The contract doctors are not entitled for Railway Quarter, as a matter of right. However, if available, this can be considered. If Government accommodation is provided, the amount equivalent to the sum of House Rent Allowance & license fee of the accommodation will be deducted.
3. No private practice is allowed.
4. No Railway privilege passes/ PTOS shall be admissible to Retired Railway Doctors engaged as CMP in his/her capacity of CMP. No TA/ DA is payable to the candidates attending the interview.
5. Engagement as CMP will not confer any right for automatic regularization or absorption in Railways.
6. Daily rate of deduction per day from the pay for absence will be on pro-rata basis.
A. Two passport size photographs.P
B. Original certificates in proof of Educational qualifications, namely Degree, Post Graduate Certificates, Certificate in support of Diploma in relevant field etc. Certificate in proof of date of birth, Certificate in proof of experience, if any, Caste Certificate by candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC community, Service Certificate (For retired Railway Doctors/GMOs of State/Central Govt.), Last Pay Certificate & pension details (For retired Railway Doctors/GMOs of State/CentralGovt.).
C. Copies of certificate of registration with State Medical Council or Medical Council of India or appropriate authority.
D. One set of attested photocopies of the certificates/ testimonials. Certificate of experience & ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer & relevant
E. Certificate of experience & ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer & relevant certificates.
F. Aadhar Card & PAN Card.
Selection Procedure :
1. Mode of selection will be interview through Online. For mode of interview with date and time, candidates will be informed by e-mail /phone. Candidates are requested to give their correct e-mail ID and phone number.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates may apply in the prescribed format and send the scanned copy along with documents required on or before in 27/09/2020 official e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org Interview will be held on daily basis and engagement will be done on immediate basis.Candidates shall keep themselves ready to appear for interview and to join at short notice.