Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test is commonly known as AP EAMCET is a state level entrance test conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. Through this exam, applicants can get admission into various engineering, agriculture and pharmacy colleges of the State.
Age criteria for B.Tech (Dairy Technology, Agriculture Engineering, and FS &T)- Minimum age as on 31st December of the year or applying must be 17 years. Upper age limit for General category is 22 years and for SC, ST candidates us 25 years.
Exam Level : State level
Exam category : UG
Course offered : B.Tech/B.E
Validity of score : Once a year
Exam mode : Online
Exam Duration : 3 hours
Paper language: English or Urdu
Karnataka Common Entrance for admission in Engineering, pharmacy and agriculture and various other courses.
Karnataka CET as the name suggest is conducted by the state of Karnataka. The purpose of this entrance exam is to allow the students to get admitted in bachelor degree courses of pharmacy, engineering, agriculture and other courses. Students are able to get admission in different universities or colleges of the state with the help of this exam. If you are an engineering aspirant then you can sit for this exam.
KCET is generally conducted through offline mode and this feature differentiates it from other engineering entrance tests. Nonetheless, the question pattern will be same as it is for other engineering tests that is objective type. It is mandatory to use either black or blue ball point pens while ticking on the OMR sheets.
The examinees will obtain one mark for the correct answers and if any of the candidates try to mark two answers for a single question then their mark will be deducted. Nevertheless for wrong answers negative marking is not given.
Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical is an entrance examination series for admissions to various professional degree courses in the state of Kerala, India. It is conducted by the Office of the Commissioner of Entrance Exams run by the Government of Kerala.
Students are tested on topics of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taught in the 11th and 12th grade Kerala State Education Board Higher Secondary Examinations and similar boards and national boards such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Indian Certificate of Secondary Education. The entrance exam is in two parts. Part I is Mathematics and Part II is Physics and Chemistry.
This is similar to the Medical Entrance Tests conducted by AIIMS, And NEET
Architectural courses according to the Office of the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Kerala as in clause 1.4b of the prospectus is ranked based on National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA), conducted by the National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA) as per directives of the Council of Architecture, India.
MHT CET or Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is a state-level entrance exam conducted for admission into Engineering and Allied Health Sciences courses offered by colleges in Maharashtra.
For Engineering Courses
- Nationality of candidates should be an Indian.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th exam or HSC examination with subjects namely, Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology/Technical Vocational subject.
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% aggregate marks for reserved category candidates) must be obtained.
- Passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology and obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category)
- Obtained qualifying marks in JEE Main Paper 1 (All India Candidature Candidates, Jammu and Kashmir Migrant Candidature Candidates)
For Pharmacy courses
- Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Applicant must have completed class 12th with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology /Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject. For candidates of general category, the minimum percentage criterion is 45% and for reserved category, it is 40%.
- There is no age limit applicable to this course.
It is the Common Entrance Examination in offline mode (paper based examination) for admission to different Degree Level Courses in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture in Universities, Government Colleges as well as Self Financing Engineering & Technological Institutes in the State of West Bengal.
General Academic Qualifications criteria (except Jadavpur University and Calcutta University)
- Candidate must have passed the Qualifying Examination i.e. the 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics along with any one of Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Computer Application / Technical Vocational Subject as compulsory subjects with individual pass marks (in both theory and practical wherever applicable) in all the three subjects as stated above in regular class mode.
- Must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above three subjects taken together.
- Must have passed English in the 10+2 examination with at least 30% marks.
The Board of the said Qualifying Examination must be recognized by the Central Government or State Government concerned
CG PET 2019
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) conducts CG PET under the aegis of Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) for admission to various undergraduate engineering programmes offered by its participating institutes in the state of Chhattisgarh. CG PET is conducted in offline mode every year. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board held CG PET across various test centres in 27 districts of the state. Candidates who wish to appear for the entrance exam will have to meet the prescribed eligibility criteria by the authorities. All the candidates who qualify CG PET will have to participate in the counselling session conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Chhattisgarh. The qualified candidates will be allotted seats based on their rank obtained in the entrance exam, preference of colleges and courses and availability of seats. Apart from this, JEE Main qualified candidates can also participate in the counselling process based on their JEE Main rank. Such candidates need not to appear for CG PET.
To appear for CG PET candidates had to meet the eligibility criteria prescribed by the authorities.
Qualifying examination: Must pass class 12 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with physics and mathematics as the compulsory subjects. Candidates can have chemistry, biotechnology, biology, technical vocational courses as their optional subjects in class 12 or equivalent exam.
Qualifying Marks: General category candidates must have a minimum aggregate of 45% marks in the qualifying exam. While the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/female and PWD) should have a minimum aggregate of 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
Age Criteria: Applicant should not be less than 17 years. While the upper age limit is 30 years. That is, candidates should not be more than 30 years as on July 1 of the exam year. For reserved category, there is 3 years relaxation in the upper age limit.
Domicile: Its must to provide domicile certificate as per the guidelines laid down by the government.
CG PET exam pattern:
- Mode of examination- offline (pen and paper based)
- Number of sections- 3 (physics, chemistry and mathematics)
- Duration of examination- 3 hours
- Total questions- 150
- Total marks- 150
- Marking scheme- No negative marking for the incorrect response, while 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
A state-level exam, GUJCET was held for admission to Bachelor of Engineering and Technology/Pharmacy courses in government, grant-in-aid and self-financed engineering institutions in the state. GUJCET entrance exam is conducted in offline mode by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB). The question paper of GUJCET consists of three hours duration and comprise multiple choice questions.
The eligibility criteria of GUJCET lists the terms and conditions that the candidate needs to meet in order to be considered for admission. In case a candidate doesn’t meet the eligibility criteria of GUJCET, but qualifies in the entrance exam, the candidate will still be disqualified from the admission process. So, it is mandatory to meet the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Nationality – Indian nationals are eligible to appear in the exam.
- State Eligibility – The candidate needs to be a bona-fide resident of Gujarat. In such cases where the candidate is a bona-fide resident but is residing in another, the candidate is eligible to appear in the admission process.
- Academic Qualification – The candidates must have passed 10+2 (or equivalent) exam from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar/CBSE Delhi/CISCE New Delhi/NIOS/International School Board. Candidates who are appearing in their final exam in 2019 are also eligible.
- Qualifying Marks – Minimum required aggregate score in 45% marks ( reserved category candidates need 40% marks).
GUJCET B.Pharma Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of GUJCET for B.Pharm candidates can have subtle differences from those mandated for Bachelor and Engineering and Technology courses. So, candidates appearing for B.Pharm must take note of this fact.
- Nationality – Indian citizens are eligible.
- State Eligibility – The candidate must be a resident of Gujarat. If the candidate is a bonafide resident but is residing in another, in such cases also the candidate is eligible to appear in the exam.
- Academic Qualification – The candidates must have passed 10+2 (or equivalent) exam from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar/CBSE Delhi/CISCE New Delhi/NIOS/International School Board. Candidates who are appearing in their final exam are also eligible. The candidate must have studied Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with any one of Maths or Biology.
- Qualifying Marks – Minimum required aggregate score in 45% marks ( reserved category candidates need 40% marks).
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE) conducts JKCET in offline mode. The examination was held for the purpose of providing undergraduate engineering admissions into the participating engineering institutes. The examination is of duration of 3 hours with questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Allotment of the candidates will be done according to their secured merit, preferred choices and availability of seats.
The eligibility criteria of JKCET will consist of the requirements that the candidates need to meet for admissions into the participating institutes. JKCET eligibility criteria have to be checked before registration since ineligible candidates may get disqualified.
- Age – Candidates should be at least 17 years old as of December. There is no upper age bar.
- Domicile – The candidates should be permanent residents of J&K state.
- Academic Qualification – Should have qualified 10+2th (or equivalent) examination from a recognized statutory Board/University. Those candidates who will be appearing for the qualifying examination will also be allowed to participate. English. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics should have been studied and qualified by the candidates.
- Marks Required – At least 50% marks should have been secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam. For SC/ST candidates, the marks required is 40%.
Through JKCET exam pattern, candidates will be able to know details about the types of questions asked, mode of questions, marking scheme are more.
- Mode of Exam – Offline
- Duration of Exam – 3 Hours
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions
- Sections – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Total Number of Questions – 180
- Marking Scheme – 1 mark will be allotted for each correct answer. 0.25 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Odisha Joint Entrance Exam is conducted by the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board. OJEE Board provides admissions to the candidates on the basis of JEE Mains scorecard and a special OJEE exam is conducted for the candidates who have not appeared in JEE Mains exam.
OJEE Eligibility Criteria details out the course-wise age criteria, academic qualifications, and marks required to apply for OJEE.
- OJEE Eligibility for UG courses- Candidate must have passed Class XII or any equivalent examination. The minimum age of the candidate is 17 years while there is no specified upper age limit.
- OJEE Eligibility forLateral Entry courses- Candidate must have passed Diploma or degree program. There are no specified age requirements mentioned by OJEE Board for these courses.
- OJEE Eligibility forPG courses- Candidate must have passed the Bachelor’s degree. The minimum age required to apply is 21 years. There is no specified upper age limit.
OJEE Exam Pattern
- OJEE Exam Pattern varies for all the courses.
- All the questions are in MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) formats, and the exam is conducted in both online and offline mode.
- Every question has four option choices, out of which one is correct.
- Candidates are awarded +4 marks for every correct response, while -1 mark is deducted from the score for every wrong answer.
- No marks are awarded for unanswered questions or questions multiple responses.
UPJEE (P) – Joint Entrance Exam Council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) invites application for admission to Diploma, Post Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering, Technology, and Management Program for academic session.
UP Polytechnic Joint Entrance Examination or UP JEE (P) is being conducted for admission to different courses. Eligible candidates can apply online for the UP JEE (Polytechnic) for Group A and Group B to I and K1 to K8.
Eligibility for Groups A to I
- Eng. & Technology (Duration: 3 Year); Min. Eligibility: Class 10th Exam Passed with 35% Marks
- Agriculture Eng. (Duration: 3 Year); Min. Eligibility: Class 10th Exam with Agriculture Subject in 12th
- Fashion Designing, Home Sci. & Textile Design & Eng. (Duration: 3 Year); Min. Eligibility: 10th passed/appeared with 35% marks
- D 1. Modern Office Mgmt & Secretarial Practice (Duration: 3 Year); Min. Eligibility: Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam and Hindi and English Subject in High School and Intermediate Level Exam
- D 2. Library and Information Science (Duration: 2 Year); Min. Eligibility: Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam
- Diploma in Pharmacy E1(Bio) E2(Math): (Duration: 2 Year); Min. Eligibility:10+2 Exam in Science Stream with 50% Marks
- PG Diploma in Biotechnology (Duration: 1 Year); Min. Eligibility: B.Sc. Degree in Biology, Chemistry or Biochemistry Subjects
- PG Diploma Course (Duration: 2 Year); Min. Eligibility: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream
- Diploma in Hotel Mgmt & Catering (Duration: 3 Year); Min. Eligibility: 12th passed/appeared with 50% marks for Unreserved /OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST
- Diploma in Aircraft, Maintenance Eng. (Duration: 3 Year); Min. Eligibility: 12th Sciences passed/appeared and aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subject; *PH/Color blind candidates not allowed
- PG Diploma in Information Technology (Duration: 1 Year); Min. Eligibility: Engineering diploma passed/appeared from BTEUP affiliated institute
- Diploma in Eng. (Lateral Entry) (Duration: 2 Year); Min. Eligibility: 10+2 Exam with Science Stream or Class 10 Exam with ITI Certificate.
Eligibility for Groups K1 to K8
- K1 (1) Civil Eng. in Environment & Pollution Control (Duration: 2 Years); Eligibility II: Intermediate Science with Vocational/Technical subjects; III: Intermediate Science
- K2 Electrical Eng. in Industrial Control (Duration: 2 Years); Eligibility II: Intermediate Science with Vocational/Technical subjects; III: Intermediate Science
- K3 Electronics Engineering in Modern Consumer Electronics Appliances; Micro Electronics; Engineering (Advanced Microprocessor & Interface) (Duration: 2 Years); Eligibility II: Intermediate Science with Vocational/Technical subjects; III: Intermediate Science
- K4 Mechanical Engineering in Automobile; Production; Maintenance; Refrigeration & Air-conditioning; Computer Aided Design (Duration: 2 Years); Eligibility II: Intermediate Science with Vocational/Technical subjects; III: Intermediate Science
- K5 Information Technology (Duration: 2 Years); Eligibility II: Intermediate Science with Vocational/Technical subjects; III: Intermediate Science
- K6 Printing Technology (Duration: 3 Years); Eligibility II: Intermediate Science with Vocational/Technical subjects; III: Intermediate Science
- K7 Fashion Design & Garment Tech (Duration: 3 Years); Eligibility II: Intermediate Science with Vocational/Technical subjects; III: Intermediate Science
- K8 Textile Technology (Duration: 2 Years.): Weaving Technician, Textile Wet Processing Technician); Eligibility II: Intermediate Science with Vocational/Technical subjects; III: Intermediate Science
- Note: Candidates of Group K1 to K8 (Lateral Entry in 2nd Year) must pass following first year subjects within Courses period
- Diploma Engineering Courses (i) Professional Communication (ii) Applied Physics (iii) Applied Chemistry (iv) Applied Math-1
- Diploma Fashion Design & Garment Technology Course (i) Professional Communication (ii) Fashion Design Concept (iii) Computer Principal & Application
Mode of Exam
The Papers of UPJEE (Polytechnic) will be conducted in Offline (Pen and Paper Based Exam) mode only
- Type of Exam: UPJEE (Polytechnic) shall have one paper for each group having 100 objective type questions
- Language of Question Paper: All examination papers are printed in two columns, one in Hindi and other in English medium
- Provisions for Persons with Disabilities: Only the candidates, who have 40% or more permanent disability, are eligible to avail the benefits of this subcategory. Persons with any disabilities (including Colour Blindness) are not allowed to apply in Group I (Courses related to Aeronautical Engineering).