On 15/10/2019, Kerala PSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Stenographer.
|Salary||Rs. 5,650 – Rs. 8,790/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||21/11/2019|
Other Qualification Details:
1. Name of Post: Stenographer
2. Method of Appointment: Direct Recruitment
3. The scale of Pay: Rs. 5,650 – 8,790
4. Age: 18-36 Only candidates born between 02.01.1983 and 01.01.2001 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
1) Pass in SSLC
2) Typewriting Malayalam (Lower) KGTE or it’s equivalent.
3) Higher Grade Certificate in Typewriting English (KGTE) and Computer Word Processing or its equivalent.
4) Lower Grade Certificate in Short Hand English (KGTE) or it’s equivalent.
The provisional hands working in the above concern will be given age relaxation to the extent of their provisional service put in subject to a maximum of five years from the upper age limit provided they were within the prescribed age limit on the date of their first appointment in the above concern. But the regular employees of the concern are not eligible for the above concession for further appointment. The provisional hands should obtain a certificate showing the period of their provisional service in the concern and shall produce the same as and when required by the Commission. It would also be clearly specified in the certificate that they were not working in the regular service of the concern.
If Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile
How to Apply
1. Last date of receipt of applications: 20.11.2019 Wednesday up to 12 midnight
2. candidates shall register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION ‘ system on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission, Viz., www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using their User- ID and password.
3.“Candidates who have AADHAAR Card should add AADHAAR Card as ID Proof in their profile.”
4. Candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link ‘Registration Card’ if required.
5. Documents to prove qualification, community, age, etc. have to be produced as and when called for
6. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.
7. Address: Kerala Public Service Commission, Thulasi Hills, Pattom Palace P.O., Thiruvananthapuram 695 004, Kerala.