Tripura Clerk Recruitment 2020-21: Joint Recruitment Board, Tripura (JRBT) invites online applications from eligible Indian Nationals for filling up 1500 vacant posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Group C on fixed pay basis in various departments of Govt of Tripura. The online registration process will be open from 19th December to 30th January 2021.
Tripura LDC Recruitment 2021 (Advertisement No:01/2020)
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||1500|
- 18 to 41 years.
- The Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC / ST / PwDs / Government servant candidates.
Pay Band-2 ₹ 5700 – 24000/- + Grade Pay ₹ 2200/-
- Madhyamik (Matric) or equivalent examination passed from any recognized board / Institution.
- Having Knowledge of operating computer and proficiency in typing on computer with keyboard with an accourate speed of minimum 30 words in English per minute along with basic knowledge.
- For selection to Bengali typist, minimum speed should be 25 words in Bengali per minute on Computer with Key board along with basic Computer Knowledge.
- Written Test (Paper I, Paper-II)
- Rs. 300/- for UR / General category candidates.
- Rs. 200/- for SC / ST and PWD category Candidates.
- The fee payment will be made through online mode.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to submit their online application through Tripura Government Employment Portal @ employment.tripura.gov.in from 19th December 2020. The last date for registration of online applications is 30/01/2021.