U.P. Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has released the notification for the recruitment of UP TGT & PGT at its official website www.pariksha.up.nic.in. Candidates can apply for UP TGT PGT recruitment 2020 from October 29. The minimum age limit to apply for UP TGT PGT recruitment is 21 years. UPSESSB has released 15508 UP TGT PGT vacancy. The last date to complete UP TGT PGT registration is November 27, 2020.
- Start date of online application form: October 29, 2020
- Last date for UP TGT PGT registration part 1: November 27, 2020
- Last date to pay the application fee: November 27, 2020
- Last date to complete UP TGT PGT registration part 2: November 30, 2020
UP Teacher Vacancy 2020
- Trained Graduate Teacher (UP TGT vacancy): 12913 posts
- Post Graduate Teacher (UP PGT vacancy): 2595 posts
- Minimum age limit: 21 years
- Educational qualification (TGT): Graduate degree in relevant subject with B.Ed/BTC from recognized University/Institute
- Educational qualification (PGT): Graduate degree in relevant subject with post graduation from recognized University/Institute
- General/OBC: Rs. 750/-
- EWS (For TGT): Rs. 450/-
- EWS (For PGT): Rs. 650/-
- For SC: Rs. 450/-
- For ST: Rs. 250/-
How To Apply
- Visit the official website of UPSESSB – Apply Online
- Click on UP TGT PGT registration part 1.
- Fill details in the application form form.
- Complete UP TGT PGT part 2 registration.
- Upload photograph and signature
- Pay application fee in online mode.
- Preview and submit UP TGT PGT application form 2020.
The selection of candidates for TGT posts will be made on the basis of performance in written examination. In case of UP PGT vacancy, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of written exam and personal interview.
Candidates applying for UP teacher recruitment 2020 must check the UP TGT syllabus and UP PGT syllabus from the official notification. Candidates can download the UP teacher syllabus from the official website.