The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a recruitment notification on its official website. As per the UPSC recruitment 2020, there are a total of 44 vacancies that are to be filled. The posts are of Foreman(Electrical), Senior Scientific Assistant(Electronics), Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor etc. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria of UPSC recruitment 2020 must apply before October 29, 2020. Check all details related to the UPSC recruitment 2020 here.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Dates
- The UPSC notification was released on October 10, 2020
- The last date to apply for UPSC recruitment 2020 is October 29, 2020
There are a total of 44 vacancies that are released under the UPSC recruitment 2020. The posts, departments and vacancies are as follows –
|Senior Scientific Assistant(Electronics)||05|
|Senior Scientific Assistant (Metallurgy)||01|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgery)||05|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Radio-Diagnosis)||28|
The eligibility criteria vary as per the post for which the candidate’s are planning to apply for. To know the detailed eligibility criteria aspirants are advised to download the notification PDF.
How to apply
- Visit the official website – upsconline.nic.in
- Click on Online Recruitment Application (ORA)
- Click on “Apply now” adjacent to the post for which candidates are interested to apply
- Fill in all the details carefully and pay the application fee online
The application fee is Rs. 25. Candidates from SC/ST/PH as well as Women are exempted from paying the fee while General/OBC/EWS and male candidates will have to pay the application fee.