On 30/09/2020, Bhilai Steel Plant announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed PG Diploma, MS/MD for the position of Specialist.
|Company Name||Bhilai Steel Plant|
|No of Posts||9 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 90,000 – Rs. 1,30,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhilai-Durg, Palamu|
|Similar Jobs||Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs, Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
The hospital with an excellent record of care, concern and commitment provides ample opportunities to the medical professionals for enhancing their knowledge, expertise and experience.
Bhilai Steel Plant invites Doctors, fulfilling the eligibility criteria as given below, to appear in the Walkin-interview for engagement as Specialist/GDMO/ Super Specialist (Cardiology), on contractual basis,
for its hospitals at Bhilai and its Mines:
1. Discipline: Specialists, Medicine, Chest & TB, Dermatology, Anaesthesia, Biochemistry, Paediatrics, Orthopaedics, Pathology
2. No of Posts: 09
3. Essential Qualification: MBBS with PG Diploma in the relevant speciality Or MBBS with PG Degree in the relevant speciality
4. Rates of Monthly Consolidated Remuneration (Rs. per month):
a. For PG Diploma: 90,000/- 1,00,000/-
b. For PG Degree: 1,20,000/- 1,30,000/
5. Place of Posting; 1 post of Specialist (Medicine) for Rajhara and rest all posts for Bhilai
6. Tenure of Engagement: The initial tenure of contractual engagement of Doctors would be for a period of one year which can be further extended for a period of one year at the discretion of the Company. The tenure of engagement shall be subject to the upper age limit of 70 years.
7. Essential Qualification, Work Experience: The Doctors who are registered with MCI or having valid practitioner licence, apart from other essential requirements as defined above are only eligible to be considered for engagement. The Doctors having relevant work experience shall be given preference. The essential qualification and work experience, if any, shall be taken into account as on the date of Walk-in interview.
8. Working Hours: The monthly rates, as detailed above, shall be applicable for engagement for a minimum 8 hours a day for six days in a week or 48 hours a week. Further, if engagement is for less than 8 hours per day/48 hours a week, the rates will be pro-rated accordingly. The monthly rate shall not exceed the maximum prescribed limit of the respective category. The Doctors so engaged shall be liable to give their services in emergent conditions also or as per requirement even beyond their normal assigned working hours. There shall be no claim for extra remuneration/benefit for such conditions/extra hours. Ten (10) days of leave will be allowed in one year
9. Medical Facility: In case of ex-employees of SAIL, the medical benefits applicable/available for ex-employees will continue. In other cases, the medical benefits shall be available for self and spouse only at the respective hospital, without any referrals.
Age: Upper Age Limit as on 24/09/2020: 69 years.
a) Proof of Date of Birth (Class X/Matriculation certificate of recognized Board/Council)
b) All educational certificates and mark sheets from class X/matriculation onwards.
c) Valid Registration Certificate issued by MCI or any State Medical Council or Valid practitioner license.
d) Experience Certificate showing relevant post qualification experience from the employer. (In case of retired employees, service certificate issued by the parent organization shouldbe given).
e) Photo Identity Proof (either Voter ID, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport).
f) Address proof.
g) Caste Certificate (if applicable).
h) A self-certificate that he/she has not separated under Voluntary retirement/separation (For ex-employees of SAIL and other PSUs/Govt. Only).
Other Terms and conditions
1. Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from recognized College/Institute of State/Central Govt.
2. All certificates & documents in support of eligibility will be verified only during document verification process before walk-in-interview and any candidate who does not fulfil the eligibility criteria will not be allowed to appear for the interview. Therefore candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility and bring the requisite documents (original along with a copy of self-attested photocopies of the certificates/documents) in support of their eligibility before appearing for the walk-in-interview.
3. The engagement is purely on “contractual basis” and is not to be construed as giving rise to any right of regular appointment in Bhilai Steel Plant in any manner whatsoever.
4. Company reserves the sole authority to consider the cases as per its rules and decision of the company in this regard shall be firm & binding.
5. Company reserves the right to reject any application OR cancel the candidature OR the whole process of interview OR admit less than the no. of doctors indicated above, without assigning any reason thereof and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
6. Candidature of an applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of the selection process or after selection, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in conformity with requisite eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
7. No PF/Gratuity or any other benefit shall be payable.
8. The Doctors engaged shall not be eligible for Non-Practicing Allowance.
9. The Doctors engaged shall be eligible for Maternity leave as per Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 subject to fulfilment of conditions stipulated in the Maternity Benefit Act, 1961.
10. The performance of the Doctor so engaged will be reviewed on annual basis and the tenure can be curtailed or extended, subject to satisfactory performance.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-interview
12. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Durg.
Human Resource Development Centre, (Near BSP Main Gate), Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai 490001
Selection Procedure :
i) Document Verification :Only those candidates who are found eligible by the Document Verification Committee will be allowed to appear in the Interview.
ii) Interview – For final selection, merit list will be prepared in descending order separately for each discipline & category on the basis of total marks obtained in the Interview. Candidates responding to this advertisement for “Engagement of Doctors on contractual basis” in BSP will have to fill in the application form given at and bring the duly filled-in application form along with the supporting documents (original along with a copy of self-attested photocopies of the certificates/documents) mentioned as under at the time of walk-in interview. No other mode of application will be accepted.
How to Apply :
1. Date 06.10.2020 (Thursday)
2. Time 10 am (Reporting time : 9.30 am)
3. Venue: Human Resource Development Centre, (Near BSP Main Gate), Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai 490001
Walk-in-Interview scheduled to be held on 24.9.2020 for various posts of Doctors on contract for service basis notified vide Advt. No BSP14(Rectt.)/20-21 dated 08.09.2020 stands postponed due to lockdown in Durg District. The walk-in-Interview will now be held on 06.10.2020 (Tuesday) at 10 a.m. The venue will be Human Resource Development Centre, Near Main Gate, Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai – 490001.