On 27/10/2020, Wildlife Crime Control Bureau announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Constable.
|Company Name||Wildlife Crime Control Bureau|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata, New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||14/01/2021|
Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (WCCB), a body established under Section 38(Y) of the Wild Life (Protection) Act, 1972, with an objective to combat organized wildlife crime, would like to recruit suitable officers on deputation for the following posts, against the existing/future vacancies:
(i) Number of Posts: Two post
(ii) Classification: General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
(iii) Pay Scale: Level 3 in the pay matrix, (Rs. 21700-69100)
(iv) Method of Recruitment: Deputation
(v) Field of Selection: Officers in the Central Government or State Government or the Union Territories, Wildlife Departments, Police Forces, Railway Protection Force, Central Bureau of Investigation, Narcotics Control Bureau;
1. Eligibility Criteria: Officers in the Central Government or the State Government or the Union Territories, Wildlife Departments, Police Forces, Railway Protection Force, Central Bureau of Investigation, Narcotics Control Bureau;
(i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis, and
(ii) Matriculate from a recognized Board or University.
2. Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or Department of the Central Government shall not exceed five years.
3. Location: One each at Kolkata, New Delhi.
Age: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years, as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Application not accompanied by supporting certificates/documents in support of qualification and experience claimed by the candidates would not be processed for determining eligibility of the candidates for selection.
(i) Application in the prescribed format duly completed signed by the candidate and countersigned by the Appointing Authority.
(ii) Attested copies of the ACRs or its equivalent document for the last 5 years duly attested on each page with seal.
(iii) Cadre clearance certificate.
(iv) No Major / Minor penalty Certificate for past 10 years.
(v) Integrity Certificate.
The Additional Director, Wildlife Crime Control Bureau, Trikoot-1, BhikajiCama Place, New Delhi – 110066.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1. For the application format the eligible candidates may please refer to the vacancy circular available in wccb.gov.inor moef.nic.in. Application in the prescribed format duly completed and signed by the candidate and countersigned by the competent Authority should be submitted along with copies of the ACRs or its equivalent document for the last 5 years duly attested on each page with seal, Vigilance Clearance Certificate and Integrity Certificate duly issued by the competent authority in original and Major / Minor Penalty statement for past 10 years duly issued by the competent authority in original
2. Last date for receipt of completed application form in the prescribed format is 90 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News. The application be sent to the following address: The Additional Director, Wildlife Crime Control Bureau, Trikoot-1, BhikajiCama Place, New Delhi – 110066.