All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Patna invited applications for the post of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade 2). Eligible candidates can apply for AIIMS Nursing Officer Posts through official website .
AIIMS Patna Vacancy Details
Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade 2) – 206 Posts
- UR – 81 Posts
- EWS – 20 Posts
- OBC – 54 Posts
- SC – 36 Posts
- ST – 15 Posts
|Notification||AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2020, Apply Online for 206 Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse) Posts @aiimspatna.org|
|Last Date of Submission||Feb 12, 2020|
|Date Of Exam||Feb 12, 2020|
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria must be checked by the candidates before applying for the written entrance test. AIIMS Nursing entrance test will be organized by the authority of AIIMS, New Delhi. After qualifying this entrance test, candidates must take admission in B.Sc. Nursing, Post basic nursing, and M.Sc. nursing programs. The admission to the candidates will be offered by various AIIMS and its affiliated institutes on the basis of a scorecard.
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern:
- Exam mode: AIIMS Nursing examination will be conducted through online mode only.
- Language: The language medium of the paper will be in English.
- Time Duration: The time duration for B.Sc (Hons) Nursing will be 2 hours. For B.Sc post basic and M.Sc nursing entrance test the time duration will be 90 minutes.
- Subjects: In B.Sc (Hons) nursing, the questions will be asked from 4 parts – Physics, Biology, Chemistry and G.K.
- In B.SC post basic, the MCQs will be asked from the subjects of medical surgical nursing, fundamentals of nursing, pediatric nursing, obstetrics nursing and midwifery, psychiatric nursing, community health nursing and professional trends in nursing.
- In M.Sc Nursing, the subjects will be included as Nutrition, Anatomy, Sociology, Management of Nursing Services and Education, Community and Health Nursing I and II, Biochemistry Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing, etc.,
- Number of Questions: In B.Sc (Hons) Nursing, 100 multiple choice questions will be there. While in B.SC post basic 70 MCQS and in M.SC nursing there will be 90 questions.